Just "Click the Pix" to see a larger view.
- From my archives, with newspaper ad. Click the pic for larger view.
- Billed as THE FASCINATING JENNIFER
- The Epitome of What Men Like Most in Women
- Jennifer #2 -- big 11x17 photo print for sale
- From the wonderful Burlesque History site:
- "The Fascinating Jennifer — Jennifer was invited to dance in the chorus line of the Casino Burlesque Theatre in Boston when it re-opened in 1954. After learning stage presence, she was asked to do a solo striptease routine, which was of no interest to the young dancer until AFTER Sequin came to the theatre and performed. Watching Sequin's routine, which contained no bumps and grinds, Jennifer began creating her own costumes and routines and frequently filled in on stage when needed thereafter. In 1957, "The Fascinating Jennifer," toured on the Bryan & Engle circuit as a co-feature, and by 1958, performed as a feature, continuing to work in burlesque theatres until her retirement in 1963."
See more of my great prints today in my online shop-- BURLESQUE BABES, with 100's of Sexy Burlesque Stripper photos printed from my huge vintage photograph collection.
The Burlesque Babes Blog is published by burlesquebabesshop.com